Accessibility issues

Options
System
System Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 30 Expensify Team

Comments

• Penn
    Penn Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

This program is FAKE! I started weeks ago- and bugs prevented me from getting thru- and now they say I am too late. #SCAM In addition the app is not disabled friendly- at least to those partially blind or with neurological problems. Said app is ONLY designed for a tiny screen as in a smart phone.... in addition, the phone must be state of the art... something which the needs would not own in practice. ..so you have to be affluent to rent or own a compatible phone... and if you are disabled, please know this is a marketing ploy run amuck. Best of luck to all. .....

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Penn - I hope you don't mind, I moved your comment from the Idea post about receipt combination, so that we can discuss properly in its own thread!

The Hunger programme is ongoing, but we have to wait on donations right now, so we are not accepting new participants until all the backlog of current reports are reimbursed.

I can see that we emailed you back on the 26th March, but didn't hear back - do you have a full PC/Laptop available to you? If so, I recommend you use the full Expensify web app. In saying that, it's not a super accessible website due to its technical and intricate nature. Do you have a friend or family member who can lend a hand?

The first step is to join the Policy, which is step 3 on https://www.expensify.org/hunger

Once you have been approved you will get an email telling you so, then you can continue to follow the steps on the Hunger page linked above.

Feel free to email in to concierge@expensify.com with any issues and we'll do our best to assist.

Also, any specific feedback you can provide about the accessibility of Expensify, would be really appreciated if you have the time. 😊