Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
How-to: Duplicate a Group policy
There are many reasons to duplicate a policy in Expensify and the biggest by far is time savings. Duplicating a policy allows you to copy information you choose from an existing policy into a new one. Don't need your users to be copied to the new policy, then uncheck the box and you'll have an empty member list.
Prerequisites: You must be the owner or a policy admin of the policy you want to duplicate.
To duplicate a policy:
- Log into your account using your preferred web browser (ex: Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group,
- Click the Cog to the far right of the policy name you want to duplicate,
- Click the Duplicate option,
- Name the new policy,
- Check the boxes for each section of the original policy you want to bring to the new policy,
Once you click Okay, your new policy will be created with the settings you kept checked.