Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Duplicate a Group policy
There are many reasons to duplicate a policy in Expensify and the biggest by far is time savings. Duplicating a policy allows you to copy information you choose from an existing policy into a new one. Don't need your users to be copied to the new policy, then uncheck the box and you'll have an empty member list.
Prerequisites: You must be the owner or a policy admin of the policy you want to duplicate.
To duplicate a policy:
- Log into your account using your preferred web browser (ex: Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group,
- Click the Cog to the far right of the policy name you want to duplicate,
- Click the Duplicate option,
- Name the new policy,
- Check the boxes for each section of the original policy you want to bring to the new policy,
Once you click Okay, your new policy will be created with the settings you kept checked.