Our Help Docs are retiring! Introducing the Expensify Classroom
Big news: We’ve decided to consolidate our resources to ensure it’s super simple for you and your team to get the help you need. Moving forward, we will no longer have a separate knowledge base for you to search and all of our documentation and best practices will be available right here in one single location! 🥳
So how do you use the Community to find the answers you need?
We’ve combed through all of our previous knowledge base articles and have now broken ‘em down into smaller, user-friendly posts. They now live in our Expensify Classroom category here in the Community.
The Expensify Classroom is broken down into the following sub-categories:
- How-to’s are short and sweet articles with easy steps and screenshots to answer any of your “How do I do this?” questions about the Expensify website or mobile app
- Deep Dives help to explain features in more detail allow you to feel confident implementing any feature on your own!
- Webinars are great for the visual learner and those who prefer to have something explained out loud. Our live webinars allow you to watch a high-level real-time walkthrough of the product (at both the employee or admin level), as well as as questions to our team. Can’t catch a live webinar? No problem. Recorded presentations are also available!
How to access the Expensify Classroom:
To find this section of the Community to browse, head to Categories:
Click Expensify Classroom:
Have a look around!
Want to get started? Here are a few quick tips on how to find the answers you need:
- Using the global search at the top of the page will give you a ton of great results, but this will search all of the Community, right down to the responses from our team and customers on all posts across the board. You’ll notice there’s a lot happening here! This is great if you're trying to find new discussions to join or questions to answer.
- Wanna narrow that down to only the Classroom? Just click the drop-down arrow, fill in search criteria (in either the top search box or the “title” box) and then select Expensify Classroom in the category list. Make sure to select search subcategories. Choose what types of content to search for and optionally, a specific timeline.
Pro tip: Regardless of which option you select to search, you can uncheck “Comments” if you have a few too many results and only want to bring up the original posts!