Export Formula - Approved By

Options
skline80_campbell
skline80_campbell Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I am trying to add a field to an export report that shows "First Approved By". I am currently pulling submit:to, but that is pulling the user who is the final approval. I would like who is initially approving.

I looked in the formula help section but could not find anything for this. Thank you for any help.

Answers

• Cortney Ofstad
    Cortney Ofstad Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 173 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @skline80_campbell! Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here! The formula is only going to pull the most recent approver, so if the report is listed as Approved, it will export the final approver.

One workaround is to export the reports listed as Processing. If the report is listed as Processing, and you export it to your custom template, it will pull the person who approved and forwarded it last.

Another option is to see who approved and forwarded reports is to check the Report History and Comments section on the report on the Expensify website. You can export this information via PDF on the website, by following the instructions here.

If you have any other questions or need anything else, please let me know!