Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Resubmitting receipt for reimbursement

beverlygriffin2_beverlygriffin2_ Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Thanks for your help and quick answers. I signed up weeks ago, while funds were still available, but my submissions kept being rejected due to technical and other issues. I hope I am considered as already in the system for reimbursement. I am a senior and receive less than $10K a year Social Security. My EBT of $15 per mo. was too low to purchase and qualify until SNAP allotted more temporarily, which enabled me to qualify by spending $50 +. Thanks for any expediting due to my extinuating circumstances.Here it is

Answers