Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

QuickBooks/Accounts Payable-Expensify integration

SVBookkeepingSVBookkeeping Approved! Accountant Posts: 3

How can I see what a total amount that is paid in quickbooks as a payable represents (detail on expenses to make that total payable)? Do I have the integration set up incorrectly? As I have the AP amount total paid to "Mr Smith" via ACH, I see the total ACH in QBO, I also have the individual expenses that make up that total in QBO register directly. I am having trouble matching them up to reconcile with the bank statement. I also know it should be handled differently to avoid this in the integration set up. I believe this is a QBO question but can't get an answer from them. Help please!!!

Answers