Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Exporting all receipts from Expensify

johnsjohns Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Is it possible to export the actual receipts from Expensify? We need to have copies of all receipts and I cant find a way to get them.

thanks,

john

Answers

• Katie OswaltKatie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 151 Expensify Team

Hi there, @johns !

You can download a report and all receipt images as a PDF in the website. To do this, open the report and click the Generate PDF button on the left-hand side of the page. Here is a detailed guide

We have no current method to export receipt images outside of downloading a report. Some users have voted for this Idea in our Expensify Community. If this is a feature you would like to see, I recommend adding your vote!

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!