Deep Dive: Guide to Billing
Here you can find links to basically everything you need to understand pricing and managing your billing.
Understanding plans and billing
If you're not sure where to start, the following Deep Dives will help you understand the various plans offered and how your bill is calculated each month!
Understand Your Bill
- Understanding your Expensify bill
- Something changed. What's happening to my Expensify bill?
- What is a policy Billing Owner?
- What is Consolidated Domain Billing?
Pricing, Plan Types, and Subscription Types
- Pricing Options
- Understanding policy plan types
- How does the Annual Subscription work?
- How does the Pay-per-use billing work?
- How does the Monthly Subscription work?
- Estimate the savings applied on your bill
- ExpensifyApproved! Best Practice: Managing Client Billing
Upgrading, Downgrading, and Managing your Subscription
If you're looking for the mechanics of how to upgrade, downgrade, or change your subscription in any way, these guides should get you sorted out!
- Update my card for billing
- Set your initial Annual Subscription Size
- Increase your Annual Subscription Size
- Change the billing owner for your policy
- Take over Consolidated Domain Billing
- Enable or disable Corporate Karma for my company
- Upgrade to a Group policy after using an Individual policy
- Get unlimited SmartScans
- Purchase an individual Monthly Subscription
- Best practices for upgrading from a free account
- Downgrade to a Free Account
Commonly Asked Questions:
If you still have questions, start here!
- I accidentally selected the wrong policy plan, how do I fix it?
- I'm on a group policy. Do I need the individual Monthly Subscription, too?
- I have an individual Monthly Subscription. Will I still get charged if I don't use any SmartScans?