Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
Deep Dive: Guide to Billing
Here you can find links to basically everything you need to understand pricing and managing your billing.
Understanding plans and billing
If you're not sure where to start, the following Deep Dives will help you understand the various plans offered and how your bill is calculated each month!
- Deep Dive: Understanding policy type
- Deep Dive: What is a policy Billing Owner?
- Deep Dive: How does the Annual Subscription billing work?
- Deep Dive: How does Pay-per-use billing work?
- Deep Dive: The Monthly Subscription, is it right for me?
- Deep Dive: Breaking down your Expensify bill
- Deep Dive: Best practices for upgrading from a free account
- Deep Dive: What is Consolidated Domain Billing?
Upgrading, Downgrading, and Managing your Subscription
If you're looking for the mechanics of how to upgrade, downgrade, or change your subscription in any way, these How-Tos should get you sorted out!
- How-to: Set your Annual Subscription
- How-to: Increase your Subscription Size
- How-to: Upgrade to a Group policy after using an Individual policy
- How-to: Change the billing owner for your policy
- How-to: Purchase and cancel the Monthly Subscription
- How-to: Purchase a monthly subscription for your Individual policy
- How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
- How-to: Downgrade to a Free Account
- How-to: Take over Consolidated Domain Billing
- How-to: Enable or disable Corporate Karma for my company