Issues with bank feeds/assign card - not updating

Options
Bec_Slatyer1
Bec_Slatyer1 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi

I have been trying fresh all the card feeds and they have been saying "successfully updated" but they are not updating.

I unassigned a card to try and resolve the bank feeds issue and now i cannot re-assign the card. I keep getting this error message every time and its been going on for days now. Please help me. Thank you

Unknown Error

Something happened while trying to connect to your bank. If the problem persists after several hours, please refer to our troubleshooting guide for next steps.

Answers

• Christina Dobryzynski
    Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 267 Expensify Team
    edited May 2020
    Options

Thank you for reaching out to us, @Bec_Slatyer1!

When troubleshooting card connection issues, we'll need to troubleshoot some specific account details. Since the Expensify Community is a public forum, it's best to send us an email to concierge@expensify.com so we can troubleshoot the issue in a private conversation.

I see this is exactly what you've done! When you have a moment will you please take a peek at our most recent response in our private email about using the reconciliation dashboard to find those missing expenses? This will help us continue to troubleshoot the issue.

We look forward to hearing from you!