Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

How do I enroll for this program?

How do I enroll for this program?

i am a SNAP participant how do I reheater for expensify

Answers

• Kirk BarrettKirk Barrett Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 56 Expensify Team

The Expensify.org team is working hard to accept all invites into the policy. Due to increasing demand, wait times to be added to the policy can be longer than expected.

Please wait to submit your SNAP reimbursement until you receive a text or email confirmation that you have been added to the Expensify.org/hunger policy. If you submit before being accepted to the policy, your receipt will not be seen by our team.

Let me know if you have any questions!