Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

research.expensify.com

Nancy_P_ATGNancy_P_ATG Expensify Customer Posts: 6
edited May 14 in Day to Day

Has anyone else been getting e-mails from someone with an e-mail address @research.expensify.com? I've gotten two over the past few weeks.

The message itself seems legit, and it's addressed to my work e-mail, which is how I'm connected in Expensify. Where it gets sketchy is that my work e-mail address includes my first and last names, but the e-mail greets me using my MAIDEN name, which hasn't been my last name for 23 years.

If the message is truly from Expensify, I still don't know where they came up with my maiden name - I've only been in this job for 6 months, and I doubt a single person here knows my maiden name. Quite frankly, it's creepy.

Answers