Rejected by Accounting in NetSuite

Options
R_Naugle
R_Naugle Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer

What's the best way to re-submit reports that have been rejected by accounting in NetSuite? In my testing, I haven't seen any write back to Expensify that would indicate to users that they should re-submit.

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @R_Naugle - just to confirm, has your Report been rejected in Expensify as well as in NetSuite?

If you're not sure, could you confirm if the Report is in an Open status? If so, that means you'll be able to edit it and resubmit it manually to your approver.

• R_Naugle
    R_Naugle Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Hi @Jason Li,

I have approved the report in Expensify causing the integration to bring it to NetSuite. Once in NetSuite, I've rejected the report and Expensify shows that there is nothing left to do with the report - i.e. already approved and sent to NetSuite. If I then go into Expensify and manually reject there, I am unable to send the updates to NetSuite "because the report already exists".

To get around this I have set up Expensify approval routing and am having our accounting department approve expense reports there - rather than in NetSuite.