Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

need to remove/replace previous billing owner of a policy

MollyH20MollyH20 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I am cleaning up our account and can't remove a previous billing owner (has been gone from company 7 years). Here is the notification I get:

(name) is currently a billing owner of a policy under an annual subscription. Please have an existing admin take over ownership of the policy, or have (name) delete the policy from their account before deleting the domain member.

How do I add an existing admin to take over for the previous billing owner? There is no place on my screen(s) to do this action. Please help, thanks.

Answers