Set up a MasterCard commercial feed for Fifth Third bank

olgaadri
olgaadri Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Hi,

Can you please clarify how does your MasterCard commercial feed work? I was looking to link our corporate Fifth Third credit cards to Expensify, but it appears that this bank does have a direct connection with Expensify. So, I was wondering if it's possible to create a new domain for our 5/3 credit cards by connecting these MasterCard feed?

Does anyone has had any success linking the Mastercard Commercial Feed for US Bank Credit Cards.

Please let me know and thank you.

Best Answer

• Stevie LaFortune
    Stevie LaFortune Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 240 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hi again! Sorry, I noticed after answer the last question that you had another. Sounds like MasterCard has issued your Fifth Third bank cards. MasterCard offers a feed referred to as a CDF feed - this is an easy stable connection that is typically offered by banks pretty easily. Direct feeds from the bank is the most stable type of connection as it isn't dependent on your username and password which needs to be managed anytime you update.

This is for sure your best option and can be added to your current domain settings to assign cards to users.