Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Is my expense report correctly submitted?

HerbertaHerberta Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Not sure if I properly submitted this receipt/report because the following email address was in brackets below Expensify.org Volunteer ([email protected])

Best Answer

• Katie OswaltKatie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 150 Expensify Team
    Accepted Answer

Hi, @Herberta! I do see that you submitted your receipt correctly. Thank you for your patience! We have an extremely high number of reports that were submitted and our funds are quite limited, so we can only reimburse these reports in the order they are received as funds from donations come in. We are working as quickly as possible, but note that it might be quite some time to get to your report since it was submitted at the end of April and we are still processing March reports. Thank you so much for your submission!