Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Is my expense report correctly submitted?

Not sure if I properly submitted this receipt/report because the following email address was in brackets below Expensify.org Volunteer ([email protected])

Best Answer

• Katie OswaltKatie Oswalt Posts: 144 Expensify Team
    Accepted Answer

Hi, @Herberta! I do see that you submitted your receipt correctly. Thank you for your patience! We have an extremely high number of reports that were submitted and our funds are quite limited, so we can only reimburse these reports in the order they are received as funds from donations come in. We are working as quickly as possible, but note that it might be quite some time to get to your report since it was submitted at the end of April and we are still processing March reports. Thank you so much for your submission!