Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

Is my expense report correctly submitted?

Herberta
Herberta Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Not sure if I properly submitted this receipt/report because the following email address was in brackets below Expensify.org Volunteer ([email protected])

Best Answer

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hi, @Herberta! I do see that you submitted your receipt correctly. Thank you for your patience! We have an extremely high number of reports that were submitted and our funds are quite limited, so we can only reimburse these reports in the order they are received as funds from donations come in. We are working as quickly as possible, but note that it might be quite some time to get to your report since it was submitted at the end of April and we are still processing March reports. Thank you so much for your submission!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.