Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Budget by Categories

JADOFJADOF Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi, I've been using Expensify for years. However I find that expenses specially when they become repetitive risk going over budget as we authorize them one at a time without keeping track of the accumulated. Its like the policy tied to a limit per expense but in this case it would be based on a total by week, month, year. As a plus it would be great to be able to create a custom field that works as a unique key so users could input information like invoice number without the chance of using the same invoice information for 2 entries. But the main thing is the budget thing.

0 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 692 Expensify Team

Hi @JADOF Welcome to the Expensify Community!

Don't forget to vote for your own Idea!

We have had budget-type suggestions in past but they have not been overly popular. I will leave this one open in case it gains traction, but I won't make any promises. Feel free to point colleagues etc to vote for your Idea!