Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Link to Discover Credit Card

HowFreeHowFree Expensify Customer Posts: 1

It used to work and now it doesn't.

Antone know where on the Discover site you authorize link to Expensify

Answers

• Karisa LattaKarisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 96 Expensify Team

Hey @HowFree !

I checked your account and it seems that you are affected by a known issue that we are currently investigating with Discover cards. I've passed along your account information so that I can let you know as soon as it's fixed.

In the meantime, so you're not delayed in reporting your expenses, Expensify can still support this bank via a direct feed (if these are commercial cards) or through spreadsheet import. You can find more information on how to import a spreadsheet here.

If you have any other questions or need anything else in the meantime, please let me know!

• NKPNKP Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

This is an issue with AMEX and Chase cards as well. When are you going to fix this?