Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Idea: Option to turn on notifications for credit card import to avoid cc fraud

EpicVictoriaEpicVictoria Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Recently our business has experienced some credit card fraudulent charges. Unfortunately for some banks, employees don't always have access to their business credit card statement activities (which I can understand but find very unhelpful).

Since our business is on a monthly submission basis, some employees don't see the fraudulent transactions until it's coding and submission time.

I was wondering if there's a way to create an opt-in notification for new credit card transactions when it's imported from your bank? I suggest opt-in as I'm sure many people may not want that many notifications.

Just an idea.

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Sonia LiapounovaSonia Liapounova Expensify Team Posts: 96 Expensify Team

@EpicVictoria Thanks for the suggestion!

It's definitely an interesting idea. Not trying to toot our own horn 😅but just wanted to mention that we provide instant notifications for Expensify Card transactions - as soon as I swipe my business card I get a notification, I find it super helpful. But we can do this because we are the card issuer so we have access to transaction information as soon as the transaction is made. I'm not sure we would be able to set up a notification for when another bank's card is swiped since we don't see transactions until the third party bank posts them and we're allowed to import them. But maybe we can do something for transactions that are posted. Definitely an interesting idea and if it get's traction, it could become a feature.