is there a way I can get my mileage detail for 2017, both detailed AND total mileage turned in???

Options
fstforward
fstforward Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

My company started using Expensify in September. I need to, for my taxes, have detailed mileage amounts and the total business miles turned in, plus the amount I was reimbursed. Is there a way to put this into one nice, concise report?

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Great question @fstforward, glad you asked about this. We recommend exporting your mileage expenses using a custom export template. You can create a template in your Account Settings, filter and select the expenses you'd like to export from your Expenses page, and then analyze your mileage spend further in your preferred spreadsheet software.

To build your export template, I'd recommend checking out this article. There you'll find instructions on creating an export template.

Another great resource is our Custom Formula help article, which lists all the formula that can be used to pull information out of Expensify.