Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Idea: Option to Disable Individual Policies in Domain Control

AnaquaKPAnaquaKP Expensify Customer Posts: 13 Expensify Newcomer
edited June 12 in Ideas

My idea for this would be if an account is managed under a verified domain, the Domain Admin can disable its individual policy. The use case is to prevent users from getting confused when submitting expenses when they are allowed to submit in multiple policies. There isn't any reason for users on a domain controlled account to use their individual policy because all expenses should be captured by the accounting system.

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Karisa LattaKarisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 98 Expensify Team

Hey @AnaquaKP

Thank you for sharing your idea! Visitors to this thread can vote for the idea by clicking the small up arrow in the yellow voting box just under your comment.

We keep track of idea threads and how many votes they receive. The most popular ideas have a real chance of making it on to our feature design roadmap. Your help evolving our product through your participation in this idea campaign is very appreciated!

I just wanted to give you a little context into why we haven't created a feature like this to-date. The main goal of the Individual Policy is to give end-users autonomy outside of their company use cases. We believe that Expensify can be used for all expense tracking purposes and have done our best to keep any perceived barriers low.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I can address.