Is it possible to have one policy in Expensify where all my AP invoices are scanned then posted in F

Options
STEVEKALINDA
STEVEKALINDA Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Is it possible to have one policy in Expensify where all my AP invoices are scanned then posted in Financial Force individually in their accounts?

Best Answer

• Matt Moore
    Matt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 132 Expensify Team
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @STEVEKALINDA and welcome to the Community!

Yes, you can set up a policy where reports are exported as payable invoices to FinancialForce. Here's our Deep Dive on how to do that.

The way that the integration currently works is in an expense context, in that the invoices are exported to employee accounts in FF for reimbursement.

If you're looking to process invoices from vendors, you can select one default vendor at a time for Non-reimbursable exports. We typically use this for company credit cards, as nobody is being reimbursed - the bank is being repaid. The integration is not currently set up to provide the kind of invoice processing that handles numerous external vendors, if this is what you're after.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Answers