Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Deep Dive: What is included with your complimentary Global Rescue membership
Every Concierge Travel booking includes a complimentary Global Rescue membership for the length of your trip. Global Rescue is an international service that provides medical, security, intelligence, and crisis response services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
When you book a trip through Concierge Travel we’ll automatically register you as a Global Rescue member for the duration of your trip, which means you’ll have 24/7/365 access to medical teams of paramedics, nurses, and physicians.
This means wherever your travels take you, you will always have access to local medical support.
How it works
Before you book a trip with Concierge Travel:
Concierge Travel will provide pre-booking details about health, environmental, and security concerns at your destination so you can make an informed decision about your travel plans.
- Domestic and international bookings: Concierge will provide you with local COVID restrictions at your destination.
- International bookings: Concierge will provide a Destination Report with specific details about the country you are visiting. Here is an example Destination Report.
After you’ve booked a trip with Concierge Travel:
Global Rescue will reach out to you with more information about your complimentary medical and security services. As a member, you can:
- Directly contact Global Rescue with any questions or concerns about your upcoming travel.
- 24/7 phone and email support from anywhere in the world.
- Receive daily alerts regarding any changes to COVID restriction changes at your destination.
- Access to Global Rescue online support.
- If an emergency happens, you can contact Global Rescue from anywhere in the world and request emergency assistance.
- Global Rescue has the resources to evacuate or medically treat you from any location in the world (we’re looking at you Mt. Everest).
Contacting Global Rescue
Call Global Rescue Operations Centers at +1-617-459-4200, or email [email protected].
Does Global Rescue replace travel insurance?
No, a Global Rescue membership is different from travel insurance. Global Rescue won’t cover any change of travel plans or lost luggage but it provides assistance when a medical or security emergency occurs.