Integrate Expensify as an app in Slack

billyhadbillyhad Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

It would help a lot if there was a way for a manager to review and/or approve expense reports in Expensify via Slack - or at least if there was a notification or reminder that there are expense reports that need their attention.

3 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• sloansloan Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    edited August 2020

Notification - Employees

AS An Employee who relies on Slack, and rarely uses email anymore

I WANT to receive notifications in Slack when the status of my submitted expenses changes

SO THAT I can be aware if I need to take action (correct something), or if can expect to be reimbursed.

Take Action - Employees

AS A employee who receives a Slack notification when my submitted expense requires my attention

I WANT to take action from within Slack to view the complete details of the expense report in Expensify

SO THAT I can quickly evaluate the issue, make changes to my expense report, and resubmit it.

Notification - Managers

AS A manager who relies on Slack and rarely uses email anymore

I WANT to receive notifications in Slack when my employees submit new expenses

SO THAT I can see the notifications where I work

Take Action - Managers

AS A Manager who receives a Slack notification when my employee submits a new expense

I WANT to take action on it (accept, reject, or view in Expensify) within Slack

SO THAT I can be more efficient with my time

• Christina DobryzynskiChristina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 214 Expensify Team

Hi @billyhad and @sloan - thanks for taking the time to create this Idea! Love it!

We'll keep it open to collect some more votes!