Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Integrate Expensify as an app in Slack

billyhadbillyhad Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

It would help a lot if there was a way for a manager to review and/or approve expense reports in Expensify via Slack - or at least if there was a notification or reminder that there are expense reports that need their attention.

2 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• sloansloan Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    edited August 18

Notification - Employees

AS An Employee who relies on Slack, and rarely uses email anymore

I WANT to receive notifications in Slack when the status of my submitted expenses changes

SO THAT I can be aware if I need to take action (correct something), or if can expect to be reimbursed.

Take Action - Employees

AS A employee who receives a Slack notification when my submitted expense requires my attention

I WANT to take action from within Slack to view the complete details of the expense report in Expensify

SO THAT I can quickly evaluate the issue, make changes to my expense report, and resubmit it.

Notification - Managers

AS A manager who relies on Slack and rarely uses email anymore

I WANT to receive notifications in Slack when my employees submit new expenses

SO THAT I can see the notifications where I work

Take Action - Managers

AS A Manager who receives a Slack notification when my employee submits a new expense

I WANT to take action on it (accept, reject, or view in Expensify) within Slack

SO THAT I can be more efficient with my time

• Christina DobryzynskiChristina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 173 Expensify Team

Hi @billyhad and @sloan - thanks for taking the time to create this Idea! Love it!

We'll keep it open to collect some more votes!