Does anyone have a problem uploading a receipt (pdf), just hangs and never completes

Options
Loribill1
Loribill1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Every time I try to upload a receipt, it just hangs with circle as if it's loading and nothing ever happens.

Answers

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi there, @Loribill1 !

Is this happening on the app or on our website? If it's happening on the mobile app, it looks like you are using an outdated version of the mobile app. Would you mind going to the App Store and updating to the latest version, and then try again?

Since it's a PDF though, it sounds like it might more likely be on the web. Can you let me know how exactly you are uploading the receipt? For example, are you dragging and dropping it to your Expensify screen, are you importing it manually by selecting a file from your computer, or are you emailing it into receipts@expensify.com from your email inbox?

I'd be happy to take a look with you with more specific details! You can also write into us at concierge@expensify.com or via the chat widget in Expensify so that we can give you a quick diagnosis!

• Loribill1
    Loribill1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks Katie, I'm using on a laptop and dragging file over. The expense is open and has a receipt there, but it is not the right one. Doesn't appear to be a way to delete the bad one and then let me add a new receipt, only option appears to be to drag and drop.

Lori

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Loribill1 , thank you for your reply. I think at this point, it would be easier for us to troubleshoot this if you wrote into us so that we can work 1:1 with you and look into your account and this particular expense. Would you mind please using the chat widget to send a message to Concierge, and we will be with you within a minute or two?