Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Closing business and download of all recipts

Mod1980Mod1980 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi

I am closing my Ltd company so no longer have a need for Expensify as my new employer has their own expense app.

I need to keep copies of all my receipts for 6 years for HMRC reasons so would like to download them for my records.

I see that you don't support this from other threads but I don't understand why not this is a key requirement for all accountants.

I have not kept the receipts due to having them uploaded to expensify, if I now have to download them 1 by 1 I don't see the point in this app as it means I should have just kept scanning them on my printer weekly and in a spreadsheet which would have been less laborious and free.

Comments