Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
Export Invoices From Expensify to NetSuite
An exciting addition to our robust NetSuite connection is the ability to easily export invoices created in Expensify to your the A/R account of your choice! When exporting, if the invoice was sent in Expensify to an email address that matches a customer in your NetSuite, the invoice will automatically be linked. If a matching customer isn’t found, a new customer will be created in NetSuite for you.
To get the very best invoicing experience, you can send invoices to customers and receive payment via Venmo or check, all in Expensify. We’ll update the payment status in NetSuite as soon as it is paid!
To learn how to set up invoice export, explore our help doc series below:
- How-to: Export invoices to NetSuite
- Deep Dive: Best Practices for Creating and Sending Invoices
- Deep Dive - Configure Export Settings for NetSuite
- Deep Dive - Configure Coding for NetSuite
- Deep Dive - Configure Advanced Settings for NetSuite