Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Accidentally Created group policy & cannot downgrade

MaxineWu_195MaxineWu_195 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi,

I registered for expensify to track my own expenses, so before the free trail ends, I put in my credit card info under the Monthly subscription.

However, I got billed once at end of July for monthly subscription and once at August 1st for group policy. Then I realized my credit card just automatically applies to group policy subscription which I never had any intent to use.

The only reason that I can think of why this happened is maybe because when I tried to change default currency for report from USD to CAD, I followed an article in the community of "how to change your default account currency", and it told me to go change it in the group policy setting. But I could never recall that I ever chose annual subscription..

I tried to cancel the group policy but it wouldn't allow me since apparently when I put in the credit card info for monthly subscription, it already assumed I would go for the annual subscription...and I cannot downgrade from an annual sub :/

So could you please help me to cancel the annual subscription? since I really don't need it & never intended to have one (I even started to pay for the monthly subscription of track.

Answers