How to link Discover

Options
SFDay
SFDay Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited May 2021 in Day to Day

where do I find the direct connect link on the Discover website? Is it called something different?

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @SFDay - welcome to the Community! I had a quick look on my end, but wasn't able to find any information on the Direct Connect link on the Discover website. Have you tried contacting their customer support to try and obtain some more information?

• SFDay
    SFDay Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have scoured the Discover site, spent 30 minutes in a very frustrating phone call with their usually stellar customer service. They say (even after consulting a supervisor) that there is no such thing, and have no idea what I mean. They say any set up for integration with third party apps needs to happen directly with the third party. So, I asked here in case anyone knows where to find this on Discover site, or maybe it's called something else, so I can ask Discover agent. Here is error message from Expensify: Error

No Direct Connection

It appears that you have not enabled Direct Connect for your bank account. Please log into your bank to enable this service and then try again here. Check out our Direct Connect guide to see how to set this up.