Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
American Express® Business Card troubleshooting
I can establish the connection, but there are no cards to assign.
- When establishing the connection, you must assign cards during the same instance. It isn't possible to create the connection, come back, or have another admin login and assign the cards.
- American Express offers three different roles that can access accounts via the AMEX website.
- The credentials needed are those of the Primary/Basic account holder to connect all users' company cards.
- This is the person who applied for the American Express Business card and is technically the account owner. They have financial responsibility for the account. They decide who else should have a card and who should manage the account on their behalf. They can see all other cardmember charges on their account.
- Additionally, the Supplemental Cardmember will only see their own card and would be able to add that card only.
- This is the person that the Primary/Basic Card Member says should also have a card. On business accounts, these are also Employee Cardmembers. They can only see their account information when they log in or call in. They can also make a payment on their card.
- The role that cannot import any cards is the Authorized Account Manager (AAM)
- This is the person that the Primary/Basic Card Member designates to manage the account (Basic and Supplemental/Employee cards) online or by phone.
- AMEX restricts this role from connecting cards to third parties. Their administrative rights do include:
- Adding new cards
- Making payments
- Canceling cards
- Setting limits on cards
I get an error that my card isn't eligible.
This error comes directly from American Express and is typically related to your account is not a Business account or you are not logging in with the Primary account credentials. If after verifying these two details you still receive this error, you will need to contact American Express following the instructions on the back of your card.
I have multiple card programs, I can see them all in AMEX and select them all, but only one group is available to assign to users.
- If you have multiple card programs with the same credentials, you'll need to follow the Card Import process for each card program, only selecting one program each time.
- Once you Authorized the one account, you’ll be guided back to Expensify where you’ll assign all cards from the account.
- Now follow the same process again to connect each remaining account until all accounts have been added, Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards > Import Card/Bank - Select the American Express US - Business (New and Upgraded) connection.
- This will store all cards under the same American Express Business connection and allow all cards to be added to Expensify for you to assign to users.
I have multiple card programs, each with different credentials - this says it only supports one login. How can I add the other cards?
- If you have multiple card programs with different credentials, you will need to have another Domain Admin account add each card program from their own account.
- Once all Domain Admins have connected and assigned the cards that they are the Primary account holder for, all cards will be listed under one American Express (New and Upgraded) list in the Domain Company Card page.