Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Restrict Access to Expensify for Subsidiaries - NetSuite Button

AnaquaKPAnaquaKP Expensify Customer Posts: 18 Expensify Newcomer

I know this feature exists already at the employee level, but I think it would be great if there was an option for this at the subsidiary level also. The use case for me is that we have 1,000+ customers on one subsidiary that we will never rebill expenses to. On the other hand, we have around 500-600 customers on other subsidiaries that we may rebill to at some point. Under the current setup, I have to manually disable all the customers in each policy which would likely take weeks to accomplish. Having the restrict access button would be immensely helpful because it would prevent all the customers on that sub from importing to Expensify. Thanks!

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated