Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Expensify/NetSuite integration

Rjain1Rjain1 Expensify Customer Posts: 14 Expensify Newcomer

Hello, can you please help me answer the following questions about Expensify/Netsuite integration? i did post this question to concierge but am looking for alternatives from the tech support as well as other users who might be facing similar issues.

1. When using the Journal entry method for exporting reports, what happens if the user who submitted the report is not setup, is inactive or setup with a different name in NetSuite? Under configure, i see there is an option to bypass this for vendor bills and expense reports (by creating new employee/vendor records in Netsuite) but not sure if it will work for Journal entries as well.
  2. How can we export reports that are in "open" or "processing" status at the end of the month? We have a tight deadline for close and if the reports are not approved, we have to accrue them. Based on my testing, we are unable to export such reports to NetSuite. What is the most efficient way to get this accomplished?