Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Total Expenses Shown and way to add returned receipts

jmpfefferjmpfeffer Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi!

I'd love to be able to quickly be able to see the total of all of our expenses on the home page or easily see the total with the pie chart. Right now, I have to add up all of the separate categories to find the total expenses our company has spent so far.

Also, sometimes we have to return items and it'd be nice to be able to have an 'income' section where I could add returned items that would subtract items that we returned to the store and no longer an expense. Now, I have to look through all of my expenses, find the returned item, and then delete it.

But, the biggest thing is being able to quickly see what my expenses look like without having to add everything up each month.

Thanks!

Melody Pfeffer

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 687 Expensify Team

Hi @jmpfeffer Welcome to the Expensify Community!

You can do this across all expenses, but if there are multiple currencies you won't be able to - I suspect this might be the real issue here. If that's the case, can I get you to change your Idea here?

Most people keep the returned/refunded expenses as they zero themselves out and reflect your bank account - we don't recommend you delete these as they are your 'paper trail'!

Feel free to come back to me if you have any further queries about this. 😀