Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Global view of outstanding reimbursement amount.

kotkot Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

From the user (reimbursement requester) perspective, it would be great to see a global view of outstanding amounts to be reimbursed. It is possible, I know, to see this per report but it would be great to see a top-line metric that showed me how much money I was still awaiting for reimbursements.

For example something like this:

submitted: $XXX.00 | processing: $X,XXX.00 | reimbursed: $XXX.00

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Sasha KlugerSasha Kluger Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 58 Expensify Team

Thanks for the idea @kot!

In Expensify, you can get a good idea of the outstanding pending report balance if you go to the Report Page and filter to show "My Report Only" along with the correspond report status (i.e. Processing or Approved). Would this get you the information you're trying to access?

• kotkot Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Hi @Sasha Kluger. Thanks for the reply, and yes, broadly that gets to what I want but, unless I'm missing something, it still doesn't show the total amount in $$, which is, for me, the key piece here.

My use case is: I get a lot of random expenses reimbursed at various times in the month, the report process is managed by my company, and unless there's an issue, the reimbursement sort of just travels through the system until it eventually shows up in my bank account. I often have a few reports that have been approved and pending payment so I have to total them separately to get a picture of what's coming my way. As I manage my personal expenses / reconcile credit cards, etc. it would be nice to know, at a glance, what I'm expecting to have come into my bank at a given time.

Perhaps, this is not something that others would use a lot, so I totally understand, but for me it's just that high-level / at a glance thing that I'm after.

• Mark LouisMark Louis Expensify Team Posts: 109 Expensify Team

Thanks for the additional context @kot ! We'll leave this idea open let other Community members upvote and add their use cases. Be sure to vote for your own idea!