Changes to report user interface to highlight important information!
Our report UI has served us well for the past decade but it’s time for a clean up. If you haven’t had a chance to see the new report, head to your Reports page now!
Let’s take a look at the changes.
You’ll notice that the report is cleaner as we moved some basic functionality and information to a new Details section, which is collapsed by default. You can expand this by using the Details button at the top right of the report to see the following items:
- Editing expenses - Pencil icon
- Sharing the report - Person icon
- Printing - Printer icon
- PDF export - Download icon
- Deletion - Trash can icon
- Please note you must be the report owner with the report in the Open state to delete it.
- Report ID
- Report type
- Report’s policy
- Report view options (formerly Layout)
- Invoice markup (if applicable)
- Currency Selector (if applicable)
In addition to these UI changes, there’s a few other changes worth noting:
- The Add Expenses button is now located next to the Submit button at the top left of the report.
- Now, you can add supporting documentation as a comment on the report rather than adding documents to a report.
- Receipt thumbnails have been removed from the report view. To view receipts, click each expense on the report or export to a PDF where you’ll see full-page receipts by default.
- Stars on reports are no longer used to indicate reports that need your attention. All reports requiring your attention (be that to submit, approve, reimburse or export) will appear in your Inbox.
- The default order of reports on your Reports page will now be (newest on the top):
- Submitted date if the report has been submitted
- Created date if the report has not been submitted.