Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Would it not be a good idea to have a backup credit card on file for Expensify

VeniceBillVeniceBill Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited October 26 in Day to Day

I have had to “re-join” Expensify several times over the past two years because the credit card used for my account was invalid due to being re-issued after some fraud or other incident.

I have had to “re-join“ Expensify several times over the past two years because the credit card used for my account was invalid due to being re-issued after some fraud or other incident.

I think it would be a good idea to have a back up card available on the account for payment and not have the aggravation of restarting. It would also be thoughtful to notify our customers that a card had been declined.

Answers

• Jason LiJason Li Expensify Team Posts: 161 Expensify Team
    edited November 2

Hi @VeniceBill - I'm sorry to hear of your experience with Expensify! If you've got a Policy in place, and your credit card is declined by Expensify, your account will be essentially "paused" or "frozen" - we won't remove any of your data or delete your Policy.

It's a relatively simple process to get back up and running - you can either click on the warning banner at the top of your account on the Expensify website, or navigate to your Account Settings, then Payments to resolve this.