Forwarding receipts as a Copilot to receipts@expensify.com

Options
jeremaiah
jeremaiah Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello,

I am a Copilot of our company's credit card holders and I'll be helping them manage their expenses in Expensify by making sure expenses have receipts on them. I have copies of those expenses in my work email. Our cards and bank syncs to Expensify so everytime, we scan or forward the receipt to Expensify, it will merge. My understanding is that for Expensify to merge the receipts, it's the card holder's that should forward the receipt to receipts@expensify.com since the cards are assigned to their emails. If I forward a receipt using my work email, it will be scanned in my account and won't merge to the card holder's account. Is there a way that I can forward those receipts in behalf of them and it still merges to the card holder's account?

Thank you!

Answers

• Alejandro Paz
    Alejandro Paz Expensify Team Posts: 87 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @jeremaiah !

In order to successfully send receipts to receipts@expensify.com while operating as a Copilot, you'll want to make sure to add the email address of the user whose account you want the receipts to go to in the subject line when forwarding the receipt. Here's a great article that should help explain this in a bit more detail!

If you're having any trouble with this, please write in to Concierge directly within Expensify, and we'll be there to help!