Is it possible to send a message to all Expensify users in our organisation?

Options
NK2010
NK2010 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
edited November 2020 in Day to Day

We have expenses policy updates and info that we send out to our organisation via email or slack, but is it possible to send a message within expensify to all users? It would be helpful to be able to send them a short reminder of a policy update as they're not fully reading the emails and therefore making errors on their claims.

Comments

• Michael Haxhiu
    Michael Haxhiu Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 87 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @NK2010, thanks for reaching out about this!

We don't have a feature to email all policy members, but you have the option to export all policy member emails into a CSV (which you can then copy/paste to send via your email client).

You can do this by navigating to the People tab of your policy, and then clicking [Export to CSV]. Once that's done, open the file and copy the emails in the first column. Then, you should be able to paste them into an email address (in the To field).

• NK2010
    NK2010 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

I can just email or slack them all as a group very easily, that isn't a problem, but it would be helpful for them to get a message when they sign into expensify, as a reminder.

• Cortney Ofstad
    Cortney Ofstad Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 173 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @NK2010!

Unfortunately there isn't a way to customize the Inbox page for reminders or others messages for your employees/policy members at this time. However, I could see how this could be useful.

I've adjusted your post to put it in our Ideas section of the Community, allowing others customers the ability to vote on this to see if this feature could be placed on our roadmap in the future.

If you have any other questions, or need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!