Concierge Chat Issues

Options
CindyI
CindyI Approved! Accountant Posts: 1

Hi - As a console owner, we find it extremely difficult to manage individual conversations with Concierge. The questions/issues we submit are for a specific accounts/clients, and seeing a dump of all conversations for all clients is difficult to filter through. We desperately need at least a search feature for the voluminous chat records. The ability to have an incident id assigned to our questions would also be helpful to search/track.

Answers

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @CindyI - You know, I think this is a really valid point. To provide some insight from a support perspective, it can actually be really tricky on our end to sift through one, long message thread when supporting customers too. So, I totally understand where you're coming from here!

We're always looking for ways to improve the Concierge tool, so I will bring up this idea of adding a "search function" with my team.

The first thing you can do here is "Vote Up" your own idea. That will show there's some support behind this idea, and make it more visible for other customers to vote on as well.

Thanks so much for bringing this up, and I'll do my best to advocate for updates to Concierge that make sorting message content easier.