Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
SAGE X3 integration/export support
We created our own custom export format in Expensify for SAGE X3. However, it requires a lot of small steps:
1) Export to Excel from Expensify
2) Open a SAGE X3 Excel Import template
3) Import the Expensify export Excel file into the SAGE X3 Excel import format
4) Export the Expensify data from the SAGE X3 Excel import template to the ASCII format that SAGE X3 is expecting to import
5) Import the SAGE X3 ASCII file
6) Review the log to verify everything imported successfully.
This is a lot of steps. Is there a way we can set up Expensify to export in the ASCII format that SAGE X3 requires? Thank you,