Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.

Notify customers if a reported issue has been resolved

MorganCMorganC Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I was told by the concierge that an issue that I reported was not currently solvable, but they reported my feedback to the team. I asked if it was possible to be added to a list to be notified if this feedback was resolved, and I was told this currently wasn't possible.

It is extremely valuable as a SaaS customer to be informed when relevant features, especially requested features, are added. Letting the concierge add my email to a list to be notified if and when feedback is resolved would allow me to react to new features added to Expensify without having to read every product update.

1 votes

Already supported · Last Updated

Comments

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 832 Expensify Team

Hi @MorganC - if your feedback is related to a feature we are currently testing or gathering feedback on formally, then we will let you know the outcome. Or you can raise an Idea here, formally, and it will notify you when it's released. We don't reply on informal feedback.

Unfortunately, I can't see any messages from the email address associated with this Community user account.

If you do want to give formal feedback, I recommend you raise an Idea here, with a Problem/Proposed Solution format, so that other users can vote on it.