getting started

Options
Cognosos_2021
Cognosos_2021 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I've never used Expensify and need to roll it out to employees. How do I do that?

Answers

• April Bekkala
    April Bekkala Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 117 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Cognosos_2021

As a policy owner you will have Inbox tasks that will help you to get started and guide you through the set up process one step at a time! The task will also be noted with a "Watch Demo" and a "Call" button for further help!

If you are the group policy owner just head to your Inbox to get started!

• TwoGee
    TwoGee Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

Sorry I am really struggling as well and the previous answer isn't helping. We need a simple step by step guide:

• How does a group policy owner get their team members into Expensify
    • How does an employee create an expense report
    • How does that employee actually submit the expenses to an approver
    • How do they get approved and paid

The community forums are not properly indexed or tagged as I can't find anything on the above from any sensible search terms.

There must be a basic indexed step by step user guide that I can refer to so I can help my people use this platform and learn how to use it myself - any developer would have had to write this all down somewhere. Please provide a link to this user guide.

• Zany Renney
    Zany Renney Approved! Accountant Posts: 171 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi there @TwoGee

Sorry to hear you are struggling here.

It sounds like you should take a look at our webinar for getting started from Day 1 here. This covers off all the questions you have and will be super helpful in getting you ready for using Expensify.

Thanks!