Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.

Filtering/Sorting within a report

BobbyWBobbyW Expensify Customer Posts: 1
edited February 15 in Ideas

Let me start out saying that I like the product. Very user friendly with lots of potential.

I would like to suggest adding sorting/resubmission functionality to the current Expense Report platform.

Having the ability to filter/sort by date/category within a specific report would help the user review the expenses for accuracy prior to submission. IE: Expense was categorized wrong, added to the wrong report, etc.

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to reopen/resubmit a report if errors were later discovered.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 810 Expensify Team

Hi @BobbyW Welcome to the Expensify Community!

A user can Undo Close on a report, or if it has been Approved, an Admin can Unapprove and reject it back to the user! The exception is if it has been Reimbursed and/or Exported already, as this is considered a finalised accounting record.

Don't forget to vote for your own Idea! I'm just going to edit the title a little to make it really clear, too!