Per Diem not an option

BreedMD1
BreedMD1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I read the post by Ted Harris on how to create a Per Diem expense, however in my drop down box under New Expense, Per Diem does not show up at all.

Best Answer

Answers

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team

@BreedMD1 Hey! In the top-left of your page, could you click on your profile icon and confirm that you have the correct Group policy selected? Your options for creating new expenses are based on the policy that's selected there - so it sounds like you have a different policy selected through that menu. If that doesn't explain it, feel free to let me know here or use the chat icon in the bottom-right of the website to get help directly from the Concierge team

• BreedMD1
    BreedMD1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Thanks Connor. I have two policy options, neither provide me the option for a Per Diem expense. So it sounds like my company did not select that as a feature to offer their employees.

Do they have the ability to change their 'settings' to make this an option?

BTW, i did ask this question to Concierge earlier today and the reply was simply a link to Ted Harris' post.