Does NetSuite show the credit card charges by Vendor?

Options
TammieB
TammieB Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hello,

I used Expensify with QuickBooks so I am familiar with how that integrates -- being able to see the credit card charge listed under the vendor name and also under the Credit Card Payable account. I have a client that uses NetSuite and I am wondering if the integration is similar? I want to be able to see the charge listed under the vendor name, not the Employee. Thanks for your help. Tammie

Answers

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @TammieB !

All the exporting for direct integrations actually depends on the Reimbursable or Non-reimbursable status of the expenses. Most credit card expenses are noted as non-reimbursable when related to company use.

With that in mind, you can set the NetSuite connection to export Non-reimbursable expenses as Vendor Bills. Non-reimbursable expenses will post as a vendor bill payable to the default vendor specified in your policy's connection settings:

Check out our Export Settings guide for NetSuite here to compare all the posting options.

• TammieB
    TammieB Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you so much!! It was very hard to find this answer so I appreciate it!! Tammie

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team
    Options

You're very welcome!

I personally struggle with all search bars - I really think it's a curse! So, I have a hard time finding things in here, too. My best advice is to go to Google.com and search like this:

site:community.expensify.com [Keywords here]

For this topic, you could search:

site:community.expensify.com NetSuite Export

Our community page for the Export Settings comes in as the third result (approximately, sometimes Google switches up the results order).