Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.

Detailed Report changes should be changed back to how they were

SmarshSmarsh Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Previously, when generating a detailed report, it had a listing of all the expenses, thumbnails of the receipts/invoices and then a page each receipt/invoice with the picture of the receipt/invoice.

The page picture of each receipt/invoice is now not being generated in the report. I was advised by Concierge that this happened in a recent update.

Very unhappy with this change as we require this for taxation audits.

Do not understand why this has happened and would like it changed back😡

1 votes

Not Developing · Last Updated

Comments

• Kadie AlexanderKadie Alexander Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 87 Expensify Team

Hi @Smarsh, thanks for reaching out. I wrote to you in another thread so I'd like to share the same information here.

While this feature has changed, you can still view receipt images by clicking on them from within a report. Once you open an expense, you can quickly click through others in the report using the < > arrows at the top of the expense or the arrows on your keyboard. Alternately, you can download the report to PDF to see all of the receipt thumbnails.

As this change was in preparation for some exciting new Expensify features, we are not currently considering reverting this.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!