On a multi-policy plan, can I remove one tag field from a user's policy?

Options
Tsmith
Tsmith Expensify Customer Posts: 5 Expensify Newcomer

We have an integration with FinancialForce and have found that each time we need to add a dimension record it will be added to all policies even if we do not want to add it. This generally affects 1 field. We would like to remove the field from those policies, or hide it.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Answers

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @Tsmith, hope you're having a great Friday! From a description of what you're talking about, I think we can.

As you're importing information from FinancialForce, the tags lists that we import are configured through your connection to FinancialForce, based on how you've set up your FinancialForce Dimensions to import (or not import).

A Policy Admin for your policies can do to Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name] > Connections > FinancialForce > Configure > Coding and set which Dimensions you want to import into Expensify.

If I'm understanding correctly that you want to stop a Dimension from importing into Expensify as a Tag, you can disable that in that page.

If, on the other hand, you want to stop an individual item from one of those Dimensions from showing up as a Tag in Expensify, you can do that by going to Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name] > Tags, then click Edit Tags. From there, you can disable any individual tags you don't want to be shown to employees in that policy.

Hope that helps!