Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

Justice Volunteers! Getting Started as a Volunteer

Cheryl Walsh
Cheryl Walsh Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 96 Expensify Team
edited September 30 in Expensify.org Justice Campaigns

Welcome volunteers!

We’re so excited to have you join us! Here’s what you need to know about using Expensify to be reimbursed for your contributions.

Who is my campaign manager, and what's their role?

Your campaign manager submitted their campaign to Expensify.org for funding and they probably directed you here so you can start your volunteer work for that campaign. You are going to submit your expenses to them for review. If you have any questions about the campaign or eligible expenses, reach out to your campaign manager. 

Where do I ask questions about how to use the Expensify product?

Reach out to Concierge through our in-app chat or emailing [email protected] for any support questions related to the Expensify product, such as creating an expense, submitting an expense report, etc.

Check out our training video here.

What is my role as a volunteer? 

Apart from dedicating your time to help your community, here's a list of steps you'll need to do in our app to ensure you are reimbursed for your contributions. 

Join your campaign in Expensify's app

• Join your campaign in Expensify! Find the campaign you want to join here.
  • Click the policy link for that campaign.
  • Wait until you've been approved.
  • Watch our training video here
  • Approved? Great! Just connect your personal bank account (THIS MUST BE A US ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE ACH REIMBURSEMENT. If you're not based in the US, check out Wise for an alternative option)  - instructions here.
  • Submit eligible expenses to your campaign manager - find your campaign's eligible expenses here.
  • Get reimbursed and share the campaign with your community so they can get involved too!

Volunteer - Day 1

Creating & Submitting Expenses for Reimbursement

Need more help?