Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

How to: Join the Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX policy

Sheena Trepanier
Sheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,346 Expensify Team

Vax + SNAP

In 2021 we’re inviting SNAP users back to show us their Covid-19 vaccination record card in return for $50! If you were too late to get a bag of groceries on us last year, then we also welcome you to submit your grocery receipt and get the additional $50 you missed out on in 2020!

Any household that receives SNAP benefits and did not get reimbursed during our 2020 campaign can request to join the new campaign here

We are accepting new join requests each day and the first 3000 eligible families who join will be guaranteed a $50 grocery reimbursement when submitting an eligible SNAP receipt. 

How do I know if I’m eligible for a Grocery reimbursement?

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

• An individual or household who receives SNAP/EBT benefits,
  • Was not reimbursed during our 2020 campaign,
  • Has a US bank account,

If these apply to you, click join today!

How do I know if I’m eligible for a Vax reimbursement?

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

• An individual who has received all necessary doses of their Covid-19 vaccine,
  • Has ID which matches the name on their CDC Covid-19 Vaccine Record Card,
  • Has a US bank account,
  • The date of your first COVID vaccination is May 26, 2021, or after - all first vaccination shots that occur prior to May 26, 2021, are ineligible.

If these apply to you, click join today!

Related posts:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.