Tracking income support

Options
nikoloffgeorgi
nikoloffgeorgi Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello all!

I recently started using Expensify and love it's simplicity and ease of use. I am interested in making it my go-to bookkeeping tool and using it to track all of my finances.

After searching around a little bit on these forums, I don't see a solution to track income. I understand it's not the focus of Expensify, but am curious to hear if there are other app integrations supported and how other people do it in general.

Of course, I can do a traditional spreadsheet, but then I would need to somehow export my Expensify data manually and re-enter it. There must be a smarter way?

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @nikoloffgeorgi - welcome to the Community, and thanks for your kind words! Expensify is built to track expenses whether that be personal or business, but it isn't really set up to track income effectively. We do offer integrations with HR software, but nothing to specifically track income.

Were you just looking to track your pay with Expensify? Was there anything else you would want to track?