Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

Justice Managers! Getting Started as a Campaign Manager

Christina Dobryzynski
Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 245 Expensify Team
edited September 29 in Expensify.org Justice Campaigns

This is an overview of the role of the Expensify.org Advocate and the Campaign Manager (your role).

Who is on my Expensify.org Advocate team, and what's their role?

Your Expensify.org Advocate team consists of members from our Expensify.org team. They will be your primary contacts for questions related to your Justice Campaign, for example, eligibility of expenses, raising any concerns about volunteers, etc. 

Where do I ask questions about how to use the Expensify product?

Click the blue chat icon in the web or mobile app to start a conversation with Concierge or email [email protected] with your product related question, such as creating an expense, submitting an expense report, etc.

We recommend you to watch this short training video here!

What is my role as an Expensify.org campaign manager?

You are the primary contact for all volunteer questions about using Expensify! Please share this resource with your volunteers: How to use Expensify.

You will be in charge of:

• Accepting requests to join your group policy or sending invites directly to volunteers,
  • Reviewing all volunteer expenses to ensure each is an eligible expense/task/behavior,
  • Approving expense reports for final approval by your Advocate
  • Discussing why an expense was rejected with an affected volunteer via email or in the report's comment section,

To ensure we reimburse volunteers in a timely manner, please plan to review all expense reports submitted to you at least once a week.  

Related articles: